We’ve had some life changes since we got started, and have decided to sell our business.
Interested in investing in a turnkey business opportunity in the booming craft beer scene in Nashville? Read on!
- Our 15-passenger bus
- 5 web domains, our website, access to our social media sites, email address and phone number
- Scripts for our tours including the history of brewing in Nashville, history of individual breweries, and how to taste a beer, plus a little bit about Nashville history (“Musical City”, according to Queen Elizabeth)
- A lawyer-generated waiver and sign-in agreement for when your guests arrive for the tour
- Membership to the Nashville Convention and Visitors Corporation (NCVC) until November 2017, over a $500 value. This includes the rack cards on display in both NCVC visitors’ centers downtown, and being featured on their website at visitmusiccity.com. About 20% of our website hits come from this site. They also offer excellent free networking and training opportunities.
- Merchandising items including over 50 t-shirts in multiple sizes and genders, featuring our logo on the front and a badass mosaic print of the most iconic building in Nashville on the back made out of local beer names and beer styles. You'll also own images of all of our logos (most formats, in color and in black and white), plus the mosaic building print, for your own use.
- Access to our tour booking system set up through FareHarbor.com, which we highly recommend. They only charge a booking fee per transaction and no annual fees or bullshit, and offer excellent customer service available 24-7. You can take over with no delay. Our descriptions of the tours and gift certificates are already written, as well as other notifications such as confirmation emails and cancellation information.
- 3 months of training with our very best tour guide, Bennie, to help you get started. Read our reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp to see how popular he is.This will include personal introductions to contacts at each of our featured breweries, plus contact info. You won’t find a deal like this anywhere else. If you pay for all of his beer on the tours, he says he might extend it to 6 months.
We’ve been in the black pretty much since we began. We have successfully run this business since November 2013 with only 3 partners and only a small capital investment from the very beginning, which was paid off within the first 6 months. It really is a great business, has been super fun to run, and is turn-key since we’ve gotten this off the ground for you.
This offer will only be available for a limited time before we decide to sell the pieces (bus and web/social media package) separately, so act now! Serious inquiries only.
WANT MORE INFORMATION? SEND US A BEER:
"We had such a great time on Music City Brew Tours, last Saturday. My wife and I were completely happy hanging out with our tour guides (Bennie and Marisa) and the two couples that joined us on the bus. Trading stories about beer, cool places to visit in Nashville that are hiding around just about every corner, enjoying the best Nashville beer has to offer, and even being surprised by the brewers at a few locations who were more than happy to talk our ears off about the history of their operations and the stories behind their beer -- my only disappointment is that the tour wasn't three hours longer (though that would be a LOT of beer, by anyone's standards). This was easily the highlight of our trip to Nashville, and we'll be sure to book another tour next time we're in town." -- Don Gadberry, Griffith, IN